The composition brake shoe
The composition brake shoe are compatible with the friction performance of modern railway vehicles. We developed and implemented the composition brake shoe instead of traditional cast iron brake shoe, new composition brake shoe are made from synthetic resin formed from metal powder and inorganic material, which made trains faster and lighter beginning in 1955. We follow strict company standards in order to more products of the highest quality.
- Excellent wear resistance (last longer).
- Ability to select different friction values vehicles needs (high-f).
- Stable friction coefficient and less high speed fade.
- Replace ability.
- Stable friction coefficient with rain and snow (snow resistance).
- Increased adhesive force between wheels and rails.
- Less noise of from the running vehicles.
Especially, implementation of the increase adhesive brake shoe for prevention of skid and spin in the rain.
|The composition brake shoe (high f・for general)||f＝More than 0.20|
|The composition brake shoe (high f・for snow resistance)||friction coefficient with rain and snow|
|The increase adhesive brake shoe (high・f)||Improve water performance and prevention of skid and spin.|
|The braking force distribution brake shoe(high・f)||Prevent skid|
The composition brake shoe(for general)
The composition brake shoe(for snow resistance).
The increase adhesive brake shoe
The braking force distribution brake shoe